Sunday 13 December 2015

ARA'S FUTURE







what i want to be and where am i after i graduate?? hmm i also don't know. its Allah SWT's plan. i just can plan but what ahead of me i also don't know. 

but one things that i want to achive first is the degree. i want to make my parents feels proud of me. i want they feel proud and happy seeing their daughter receive a degree. 







my future plan ahead is that i want to become a successful businesswomen. i want to open a boutique and have my own label of product because of my admiration in fashion. for now, i try to make a small business while trying to make some pocket money hahah ( you know uni life, ptptn pun tak smpai satu sem dah habis hahah ). 
i try to sell shawl and bracelets. my parents and family always support me from behind. they know what best for me. 















No comments:

Post a Comment