Tuesday 8 December 2015

ALL ABOUT NOR FARAHANI SAMSUDDIN


My name is Nor Farahani Binti Samsuddin. 
My hometown is located at Batu Pahat, Johor. 
I attended Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Penghulu Saat before further my studies at Pahang Matriculation Collage.
Then, i further my studies at Universiti Utara Malaysia taking Degree Of Human Resources Management With Hons. 
For now, i stay at Dewan Penginapan Pelajar Sime Darby. 
I am taking Bachelor Of Human Resources Management With Hons (BHRM).
I am a secretary for Human Resources Management Club UUM. I have conducted programs such as Jerai Expedition.
I am also joined the program organized by Dewan Penginapan Pelajar Sime Darby.
Nothing special about me. I am just a simple girl that want to achieve my dream to become a succesfull businesswomen in the future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment